košík je prázdný

about company

HISTORY HAGEMANN

History repairing cars at the headquarters of Hagemann date since 1930 when it was founded a company selling cars and their service. The company has since undergoing development, has been gradually expanded until today, several changes of owner and name. In 1991 he acquired the name after privatization Hagemann and successfully continued its long history.

Races:  Opava, Olomouc, Prague

Area companies:
- total area of 17,900 m 2
- production hall 4223 m 2
- storage area 2452 m 2
- parking area 7794 m 2

Machinery equipment:

  • turning
  • balancing cardan
  • brusírna
  • lakovna
  • blasting box
  • Engine Plant
  • handles, cylinders, rods, cams
  • čerpadlárna
  • brakes
  • emissions testing, MOT
  • assembly and verification of tachographs EC, analog and digital
  • karosárna - straightening bench (frames, bodywork)
  • Equipment for the repair of all types of vehicles
  • Equipment for production and repair utility superstructures

HAGEMANN as
Castle 27/37,
710 00 Silesian Ostrava
Reg. KOS Ostrava, odd. B 2763 Entry
ID: 26826925, VAT: CZ26826925 Extract from JUSTICE.CZ